aj cool life

Anand Joshi


Anand Joshi


AJ COOL LIFE

Introduction of Anand Joshi

Anand joshi an SEO Executive by profession yet placed @ iMOBDEV Technologies Pvt. Ltd. A business websites hiring me as SEO professional to rank their site up on Google, Yahoo and Bing search engine. I believe in smart work with hard work efforts when I took a project.

I am cool and calm individual as human being and silent lover inside as well as out. I am fond of natural photography and love to catch natural scene in one click. Music makes magical environment around me when I wear headphone and just flowing with music stuff the way songs play on my iPod.

I am an emotional person and once i feel connected to someone i can be super fine.
  I easily forget things that make me upset, and i don’t hold a grudge.
– I am respectful towards other people’s opinions.
–I am very straightforward and i know very well what i like and dislike.

Comments